MA 15x7 3 Blade Composite
Kill Switch for Magneto type ignitions
This device made for us by the team that make our on board glow systems, allows you to remotely kill your Zenoah or other magneto type ...
find out more
Just Engines Exhaust Info
- My exhaust conflicts with the cowling what can I do?
- Two-strokes: We sell exhaust extensions, these allow the exhaust to extend 8 or 12mm further from the engine and so clear the side of the model. Other options are an in-cowl exhaust or a manifold and pipe to clear outside. Four-strokes: We sell a range of knuckle manifolds, extensions and flexis that usually allow the exhaust to fit. If none of these work we can make custom exhausts and manifolds to suit most applications.
- What is the difference between a Pitts muffler, an inverted or upright in cowl mufflers?
- The Pitts is for side mounted engines, Inverted and upright also relate to how the engine is mounted.
- Can I fit a tuned pipe to my engine?
- Yes the tuned pipes we sell are for two strokes.
- How much power will a tuned pipe add?
- The correct tuned pipe set up properly can add as much as 25% power. (Our pipes come with detailed instruction.)
- Can I fit a tuned pipe to my four-stroke?
- There are some pipes that can add performance to a four stroke but generally no.
- I have a boat and need a water-cooled manifold.
- We can add a water jacket to a standard manifold or make a custom manifold to suit.
Order Line: Tel: 01747 835817 - 8.30 to 12.30 and 1.00 to 4.00 Mon to Fri.
For further information, pricing, or if you just can't see what you need, please ring us as above or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org